Competitive Daily Rate
about 1 month ago
Working Hours - 40hours/week CEST Timezone +/- 3hours
Employment Type - Partner Agreement (B2B)
One of our clients, who is in the gaming sector is looking for an experienced Senior Frontend Developer, you will be responsible for software development in a scrum team.
- Ability to handle high traffic reaching worldwide audiences dealing with web applications.
- Building new products using latest technologies; actively contributing towards our multi-brand adaptive front end platform, which is supporting our core brands.
- Participate in sprint planning, task estimation, development, testing, code reviews, deploying great software, implementing new features as well as maintaining and improving the existing functionality.
- Frontend stack includes: Angular 8, Ionic 3 (Mobile), Angular Material (Desktop), TypeScript 2, Redux Pattern for State Management, RxJS,
- Frontend consumes RESTful APIs and Web Sockets.
- HTML, CSS, Sass or LESS
- Unit and Integration Tests (Jasmine, Jest, Karma)
- Scalable and performant web applications
- Agile (Scrum) development
What to expect when you apply:
- One to One Chat/Video call, with an HC member
- An average of 1 hour Code Challenge. Done Offline with a pass mark of 80%+
- Support from a dedicated Human Capital member to be part of our Global Platform and support you along your career journey!