Competitive Daily Rate
24 days ago
Duration - 6 months with auto-renew
Working Hours - 40hours/week CEST Timezone +/- 3hours
Employment Type - Partner Agreement (B2B)
Are you looking for a new challenge in a dynamic, international and professional environment with great opportunities for professional growth?
One of our clients, a leader in the media industry is looking for a Front-end Software Developer to join their team.
- User experience design
- Integrate with 3rd party and internal systems via APIs
- Build maintainable high-quality software
- Provide unit tests and acceptance tests with mock objects
- 5+ years of experience in the development of applications, most importantly using Angular, Nodejs, RxJS & GraphQL (Typescript, Bootstrap, REST, HTML5/CSS etc).
- Good understanding of the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Good understanding of CI/CD – Jenkins
- Full Git proficiency.
- Experience with Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Fluent in English both written & verbally
- Good communication, organisational, synthesis and writing skills.
What to expect when you apply!
- One to One Chat/Video call, with an HC member
- An average of 1 hour Code Challenge. Done Offline with a pass mark of 80%+
- Support from a dedicated Human Capital member to be part of our Global Platform and support you along your career journey!