9 months ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
- Designing, developing, testing, deploying, documenting, maintaining and enhancing software in line with the company's quality standards
- Managing project priorities and deadlines
- Task management using the requested collaboration tools (Atlassian Jira or similar) as required.
- Regularly updating the team manager / team-lead on progress of tasks at hand.
- Understanding and following company Software-Development Lifecycle while using requested tools to transparently keep record of the progress, raise any red flags and solve any requirement query with the respective entity.
- Writing and executing unit and integration tests, and testing of deliverables against functional and non-functional requirements to ensure a smooth release
- Keeping up to date with latest technologies and suggest improvements
- Degree in IT/Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- Experienced in the React Framework with Redux
- Knowledge of REST APIs concepts and best practices
- Previous experience developing enterprise-level, scalable solutions
- Problem solver, Team player, flexible individual with a good command of the English language