Competitive Daily Rate
about 1 month ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
A leading company in Igaming sector is looking for a Front-End developer to make a difference in its data platform for the business needs. The experienced Front End Developer will be required to build enterprise class web applications.
This role offers the opportunity to work in Malta.
As a Front-end Developer, you will be responsible for software development in a scrum team. You will be contributing directly to the success of our products by materializing the product teams' visions into a tangible user experience. You will participate in sprint planning, task estimation, development, testing, code reviews, bug fixing, deploying great software, implementing new features as well as maintaining and improving the existing functionality.
Candidates must possess an EU citizenship.Previous experience as a front-end developer is a must and you have relevant experience with most of the below Technical skills. You are a team player who readily offers help and shares knowledge with your colleagues.
Qualifications and desired attributes:
- Front-end Development; you worked with various projects and can bring a wealth of knowledge and hands-on experience to the role.
- Strong IT qualifications.
- Excellent understanding of HTML, CSS, Sass or LESS.
- Experience in consuming RESTful APIs.
- Experience in writing Unit and Integration Tests (Jasmine, Jest, Karma).
- Experience in Node.js.
- Experience in creating scalable and performant web applications.
- Experience with Agile (Scrum) methodology.
Paid flights and accommodation during your stay in Malta.