Competitive Daily Rate
27 days ago
Duration - 6 months with auto-renew
Working Hours - 40hours/week CEST Timezone +/- 3hours
Employment Type - Partner Agreement (B2B)
Are you up for a new challenge?
We are looking for a Frontend developer with experience in React and Redux. This is a remote opportunity. Join our team on this new exciting opportunity.
- Good understanding of the SDLC, use the requested tools to transparently keep track of progress
- To design, develop, test, deploy, document, maintain and improve software following the organisation’s quality standards.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Tasks management using Atlassian Jira and/or any other tool as required.
- Stand up meeting and updating to the Line-manager / team-lead on the progress of assigned tasks
- Writing and executing unit and integration tests, and testing of deliverables against functional and non-functional requirements, to ensure a smooth release
- Keeping up to date with new technologies and incorporate/suggest improvements within the estate
- Hold a Degree in IT/Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in React and Redux Frameworks
- Knowledge of REST APIs concepts and best practices
- Prior experience developing enterprise-level, scalable solutions
What to expect when you apply!
- One to One Chat/Video call, with an HC member
- An average of 1 hour Code Challenge. Done Offline with a pass mark of 80%+
- Support from a dedicated Human Capital member to be part of our Global Platform and support you along your career journey!