8 months ago
06 Oct 00:00
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Media platform company is currently looking for a Front-End Developer (ReactJS) to work closely with the technical and non-technical professionals to deliver new features as well as maintaining and improving existing functionality.
- Involved in the concept development, planning and implementation of the company's products
- Participate throughout the product life cycle
- Implementation of new features as well as maintaining and improving existing functionality
- Adoption and improvement of user experience and interaction principles in compliance with industry standards. Ensuring that the front-end is pixel perfect, responsive and runs smoothly on multiple environments
- Act as a software architect from a front-end perspective, ensuring long-term stability, maintainability, and robustness
- Closely interact with the product management team to understand, scope, and implement business requirements
- Collaborate with UX/UI designers, developers, and test engineers in an Agile environment
- Adhere to established processes and procedures of the development team
- Research, identify and adopt new technologies to improve our products
- Commit to sprints, related objectives, and deliverables
- Present ideas and your work to team members and other colleagues
- At least 2 years in a similar professional position
- Well written and spoken English
- Able to turn a business requirement into a tangible user experience
- Experienced in ReactJS, CSS pre-processors, REST APIs concepts and best practices
- Experienced in Unit Testing, source control, CI & CD practices, responsive design principles and have an understanding of the fundamentals of UI and UX
- Knowledge of SPAs and implementation best practices
- Knowledge of frontend performance optimisation tools, .NET developlment & MVC principles, Next.js and PWAs / mobile application frameworks (React Native, NativeScript or Ionic) is considered a plus.