Competitive Daily Rate
12 months ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
A leader in the private transport industry in Malta, is looking for a Front-end Developer who is proficient in latest technologies, have experience in building enterprise grade systems which are robust, scalable, highly performant and secure, finally be open to learn the latest cutting-edge technologies and patterns.
- Work in an agile team and perform weekly sprints of tasks to build up a larger system.
- Code, test and deploy using standard source control and continuous integration tools.
- Do necessary research of technologies or patters to ensure quality of products.
- Take part in architectural design of the systems.
Qualifications & Assets:
- A university degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Four years or more related experience in Software Development.
- Experience in Front-end technologies like TypeScript, Redux, Node.js.
- Experience in Angular and Material Design.
- Experience in Unit and Integration test (Jasmine, Karma).
- Experience in building Scalable and Performant web applications.
- Experience in REST services.
- Experience in an OO language like Java.
- Experience with Agile (Scrum, Kanban) Development.
- Proficient use of Linux.
- Cloud hosting on Amazon, Azure and Google Cloud console, CI using Atlassian Suite.
- Experience in Backend, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence as well as Geo mapping software will be considered an asset.