Competitive Daily Rate
27 days ago
Duration – 6 months with auto-renew
Working Hours - 40hours/week CEST Timezone +/- 3hours
Employment Type - Partner Agreement (B2B)
Be part of our Castille Platform!
Castille Labs, a multinational team of IT specialists, is looking for Front end developers to join their Team for one of their clients in the telecommunication sector. The experienced Front End Developer will be required to build enterprise class web applications.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- User experience design
- Integrate with 3rd party and internal systems via APIs
- Build maintainable high-quality software
Qualifications and desired attributes:
- Strong software engineer skills (OOP and UI Patterns, 3-tier architecture, security)
- Experience in high performance, scalable and maintainable architectures
- Experience with creating mobile-first responsive web interfaces, HTML5, CSS3
- Excellent Knowledge of Angular and AngularJS
- Excellent knowledge of REST style web services
- Experience in developing hybrid applications
- Experience in Graphic design
What to expect when you apply!
- One to One Chat/Video call, with an HC member
- An average of 1 hour Code Challenge. Done Offline with a pass mark of 80%+
- Support from a dedicated Human Capital member to be part of our Global Platform and support you along your career journey!