Competitive Daily Rate
27 days ago
Duration - 6 months with auto-renew
Working Hours - 40hours/week CEST Timezone +/- 3hours
Employment Type - Partner Agreement (B2B)
Be part of our Castille Platform!
Castille Labs is looking for a top-class Frontend Developer for one of our clients, a well-established IT solutions company.
- Development of new highly responsive, web-based user interface.
- Work and collaborate with the rest of the engineering team.
- Work with product team and graphic designers.
- Learn and understand user interactions.
- Documenting API requirements.
- Mocking data when working on new projects.
- Develop a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture.
- Ensuring that all technical requirements for new and current projects are captured, estimated, designed and implemented from a technical point of view.
- A Degree in IT (or related professional qualification) and a minimum of one-year experience programming with .NET,
- A minimum 5 years’ experience with frontend app development; Frontend Development; you worked with various projects and can bring a wealth of knowledge and hands-on experience to the role
- Proficiency in authentication of APIs.
- Experience in consuming RESTful APIs
- Excellent Knowledge of Angular and AngularJS
- Excellent ux design skills
- Experience in other languages is considered as a plus
What to expect when you apply!
- One to One Chat/Video call, with an HC member
- An average of 1 hour Code Challenge. Done Offline with a pass mark of 80%+
- Support from a dedicated Human Capital member to be part of our Global Platform and support you along your career journey!