3 months ago
02 May 00:00
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Life is short, work somewhere awesome!
We are on the lookout for a front-end developer to join our online team currently embarking on an exciting digital transformation programme. In this role, you will be required to collaborate with other team members to develop, maintain and enhance our online platforms using the latest technologies in an agile environment.
Does this sound like you? Here’s what you need to have to match our requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in IT/Engineering or related field.
- Experience in Test Driven Development and Unit Testing using Enzyme and Jest.
- Knowledge and day-to-day experience with Webpack, Gulp or similar JS tools.
- Knowledge and experience working with SOAP WSs and RESTFul APIs.
- Working experience with relational databases.
- Understanding of the principles of User Experience (UX) analysis and design.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a dynamic environment.
- Eagerness to keep up-to-date with the latest technologies and frameworks.
Here is how to score some extra points:
- Good understanding of container technologies such as Docker.
- Experience working in an Agile environment using Scrum methodologies.
If this describes you, then this is a glimpse of what you'll be doing:
- Working independently on assigned components and tasks.
- Collaborating with other team members in terms of architecture, technology and implementation.
- Assisting in the design and analysis of UX/UI.
- Ensuring quality control across the board.
- Adhering to best practices in front-end software development.
- Learning by reading and experimenting to optimize and improve.
- Undertaking any other related tasks as directed by superiors.