6 months ago
18 Dec 00:00
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
SENIOR FRONTEND DEVELOPER
Do you have a passion for Frontend Development? Join the movement now! We are looking for curious individuals who can take initiative, come up with new creative solutions, enjoy working with the latest technologies, and who are passionate about delivering a great product.
One of the market leaders in iGaming, offering online gaming products in a number of markets, both through our own gaming sites as well as several partner brands.
You will be part of a passionate team, which is building an industry leading, scalable, multi-brand platform to support 25+ online brands! Our brands are used by hundreds of thousands of users and growing.
A TASTE OF WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
We want to be pioneers in a highly competitive market so we continuously strive for technical and product excellence. As part of our team, you will be building new products using latest technologies; actively contributing towards our multi-brand adaptive frontend platform, which is supporting our core brands.
Our Frontend stack includes: Angular 8, Ionic 3 (Mobile), Angular Material (Desktop), TypeScript 2, Redux Pattern for State Management, RxJS, Sass, HTML5; the frontend consumes RESTful APIs and Web Sockets.
As a Senior Frontend Developer, you will be responsible for software development in a scrum team, mentor and help the rest of the team. You will be contributing directly to the success of our products by materializing our product teams' visions into a tangible user experience. You will participate in sprint planning, task estimation, development, testing, code reviews, deploying great software, implementing new features as well as maintaining and improving the existing functionality.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- You will be working side by side with some of the greatest talent in the industry
- You will be working on web applications dealing with high traffic reaching worldwide audiences
- A friendly and supportive environment; professional development programmes and training that will help you achieve your goals and grow both technically as well as professionally
- In addition to all of this, you will be part of the multi-cultural Betsson community enjoying team-building events, our Friday bars, our social clubs, parties and other events. There is always something fun to look forward to!
YOU ARE GOOD AT:
- Frontend Development; you worked with various projects and can bring a wealth of knowledge and hands-on experience to the role
- HTML, CSS, Sass or LESS
- RESTful APIs
- Unit and Integration Tests (Jasmine, Jest, Karma)
- Scalable and performant web applications
- Agile (Scrum) development
- Flexible working hours
- Refer-a-friend bonus