11 months ago
03 Jun 00:00
- Primary responsibility in designing and running Vodafone fixed consumer and enterprise business services
- Plan new fixed products delivering internet, telephony and collaboration services to Vodafone customers
- Work in a team environment sharing responsibilities for researching solutions, evaluating technical possibilities, documenting results, creating procedures and finally running and monitoring new services.
- Collaborate with the Business and Marketing Units when developing new solutions
- Liaise with other Technology teams within the Networks and IT departments to help deliver and run new products.
- Coordinate projects with the Project Management& Service Delivery teams
- Manage the relationship with 3rd party companies engaged to provide support as well as network vendors
- Gather problem symptoms and carry out the necessary root cause analysis for issues identified on the fixed network products and communicate directly with enterprise clients if required
- Help with the management of tasks assigned to a team of technicians providing support for fixed consumer and business services
- Involvement in other tasks assigned to the Fixed& Enterprise team.
- Carry out any other duties as deemed necessary by the Fixed & Enterprise team lead
- Carry the above duties outside office hours where deemed necessary and participate in any on-call scheme is required
Qualifications & Skills:
- Degree in Engineering or IT
- Good understanding of Networking & Telecommunications and working experience on fixed networks related projects
- CCNA certified
- An analytical approach to operational issues
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Eager to learn new competencies through both class based and on the job training
- Valid driving license