8 months ago
29 Nov 00:00
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Handling and leading the sales process from beginning to end, from generating leads to concluding business deals.
- Assist in the development of financial solutions and recommend specific products to clients.
- Monitor and identify clients and maintain client base through efficient interactions with clients and analyze any changes in clients’ needs.
- Coordinate with prospective clients to understand individual their requirements and recommend plans to assist them in achieving their objectives.
- Identify qualified leads through efficient networking and cold calling.
- Administer all clients’ queries on financial issues, manage effective resolution of all customer complaints.
- Coordinate with other departments and maintain efficiency on all sales procedures and activities.
- Experience in sales, ideally within a banking environment.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent English and Maltese written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using IT for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.
AML/Due Diligence experience is an asset.