17 days ago
A well-established health entity is currently seeking to recruit a financial planning and analysis manager who shall be reporting to the FC and CFO.
- Assist to provide the company's financial management service. This includes the delivery of a financial, accounting and reporting service to clinical and non-clinical divisions
- Assist in business planning process, prepare reports and analyze all chief metrics for all financial units. Develop financial plans, perform comparative analyses in relation to benchmarks and annual budget
- Prepare and analyze accurate monthly financial and management reports, including income statement, balance sheet, budget and variance, projections and forecast, and cash flow
- Perform month-end closing procedures, including overhead allocations, account reconciliations, and updating schedules
- Assist in the preparation of group consolidated financial results and in analysing the company wide, business unit wide evaluations
- Maintain records and ensure proper accounting for capital, construction and other specialized projects.
- Prepare, analyse, and file proper tax, vat returns timely. Ensure that compliance checks are done with regards to compliance with the applicable laws, regulations, applicable standards, and internal policies
- Coordinate and collaborate with accounting staff & different hospital operations teams to analyse the control framework
- Coordinate with various operations, procurement, HR and maintenance teams; perform ad hoc analysis and make recommendations to enhance financial support and controls
- Perform other duties as required that are consistent with the responsibilities of the grade and the needs of the company
- Should be Acca qualified (or has a comparable qualification or in the process of obtaining one)
- Have at least 2 / 3 years' experience in a similar role
- Hands on experience in finance matters
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills