almost 2 years ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
A well established financial institution is seeking to employ a Financial Crime Compliance Officer. The chosen candidate will be dealing with financial crime matters, reporting directly to Financial Crime Compliance Manager.
Job duties include:
- Answering inquiries from local and international authorities
- Working on projects in connection with investigative agencies
- Performing initial assessments on internal escalations
- Looking into indicators and fraud allegations, ML/FT and other financial crimes in respect of existing and prospective clients
- Participate and support related internal training and workshops
- Prepare information to be included in management report and work on recommendations on potential Suspicious Activity Reports
- Assisting with the revision of relevant policies and procedures
Skills and Qualifications required:
- Diploma level qualification in Finance, Banking or Compliance. Equivalent technical knowledge and experience will also be considered
- Additional specialization will be considered an asset
- Thorough knowledge of due diligence practice
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications