about 1 year ago
06 Feb 00:00
A well established financial institution is seeking to employ a Financial Crime Compliance Manager who will be reporting to the Group Head of Compliance. The employee will be responsible for the institution's anti-financial crime function, and all issues related to this topic - including AML, CTF, ABC and Sanctions.
Job duties include:
- Ensuring compliance with laws, rules, regulations and directives relating to PMLFTR, ABC and Sanctions
- Monitoring and managing the CDD and payments processes in line with the internal standards, including monitoring of transactions
- Interacting and collaborating with other teams on issues related to Financial Crime Compliance, in particular CDD, transaction or payment processes and sanctions
- Assisting in the identification, investigation and escalation of suspicious financial crime activity
- Monitoring of processes in relation to Financial Crime risks and acting as an MLRO delegate
- Managing requests for information and documentation received from FIAU, Police Authorities, Courts of Malta etc.
Skills and Qualifications required:
- Bachelors Degree in Finance, Banking, Compliance or similar - or equivalent knowledge and skills
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Previous experience in a similar role would be considered an asset
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications