about 1 month ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
A leading bank is seeking to employ a Financial Crime Clerk to support their Financial Crime Compliance team for a definite period of 6 months.
- Process Regulatory orders (FIAU, Police, Tax Compliance Unit queries, Investigations, Attachment and Freezing Orders) in line with legal requirements and handle queries received from the network
- Answer queries from Group, Regulator/s, law enforcement authorities within the stipulated time-frames
- Check law updates regularly and highlighting any changes that impact the team
- Provide support to the team as deemed necessary
- Sound analytical skills with a sharp eye for detail
- Good communication skills and ability to handle difficult conversations
- Ability to adapt to change in a fast moving environment
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, Lotus Applications and HUB/HFE
- Knowledge of Anti Money Laundering Regulations
- Preferably possess a qualification in Banking or Financial Services or Risk Management
- Previous exposure to Compliance or Banking Operations environment