about 1 month ago
A well-established manufacturing company is currently seeking to recruit a financial controller who shall be reporting to the CFO. The selected individual shall be responsible for the finance function.
- Develop junior Staff to secure proper succession plan and allow talents growth
- Deliver sustainable, high quality results and continuously improve delivery lead-times
- Ensure clarity of individual roles, key deliverables and objectives
- Monitor cash balances and cash forecasts
- Support the CFO in accomplishing the surplus funds investment strategy
- Perform internal audits and ensure compliance to internal control framework
- Ensure adequate activities to identify financial and business risks
- Maintain appropriate insurance coverage
- Report risk issues to the CFO of the company
- Proactively work on credit management
- Prepare financial reporting
- Prepare yearly budget and forecasts
- Provide financial analysis to senior management team to support achievement of financial goals.
- Prepare cash forecast and cash-flow projections
- An accounting degree or a recognised professional qualification such as ACA, ACCA or CIMA.
- A recognised accountancy warrant.
- A minimum of 10 years overall experience, of which at least 5 within a manufacturing environment
- Analytical thinking and problem solving
- Action orientated
- Programme and Project management
- Able to communicate effectively in written and verbal form