€45,000 - €50,000
about 1 year ago
24 Jan 00:00
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
A brand offering yard facilities, yacht charter, customs clearance, duty- free supplies and bunkering services is currently looking for a Financial Controller to join its finance team.
Reporting to the CFO you will be responsible for:
- Assigning tasks and overviewing the progress work of the finance personnel within the finance department
- Monitoring the finance internal procedures that they are being adhered to and suggest any recommended changes
- Preparing and reviewing cashflow exercises including payables and receivables
- Preparing reconciliations of accruals and prepayments
- Preparing VAT and other statutory requirements
- Carrying out other ad hoc reporting
- Liaising with the auditors in terms of statutory audit including the preparation of yearly financial statements
Skills and Experience:
- The ideal Candidate must be a fully qualified Accountant
- Applicants must have at least two years’ experience in a fast paced accounting role.