€45,000 - €50,000
over 1 year ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
An English language school is currently looking for a Financial Controller to Manage it’s finance team.
Some benefits being offered include;
- Car allowance
- Health and life insurance
- To set down standard policies and procedures to govern the Finance Department and all other company departments in financial areas to enhance the prudent management of company resources;
- To supervise and monitor the work of all Financial Department personnel and ensure that they follow established rules and procedures in accordance with sound accounting policies and fiscal requirements;
- Prepares within the prescribed time frames, monthly financial and operating statements including management accounts, balance sheets, and cash flow forecast, to allow the review of the company’s financial performance;
- To work with other company departments and facilitate the preparation and interpretation of financial information and checks that the data prepared is compliant with financial requirements and controls;
- Supports the account staff in the daily monitoring of cash settlements and accounts receivables as necessary, and ensures that Control measures are implemented and abided to in a timely manner;
- To lead and guide the Financial Manager with all Finance department operations;
- To assist the General Manager with the preparation of strategic plans, budgets, sensitivity analysis and any other reports as may be required from time to time;
- To liaise with appointed external auditors to ensure a prompt and accurate preparation and execution of the statutory audit of the company’s finances;
- Prepares and files all appropriate fiscal forms, returns and reports with government agencies and constituted bodies.
Skills and requirements
- The ideal Candidate must be a fully qualified Accountant
- Possess previous experience in a similar role