3 months ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
A well-established health institution is currently seeking to recruit a financial controller who will be reporting to the head of finance.
- Analyzing and reporting financial and operational results of the company
- Prepares the consolidated financial statements according to IFRS’s and other applicable standards
- Prepares budget forecasts, financial models and any other reports required by senior management
- Prepare timely and detailed KPI reports and analysis
- Liaises with external auditors and government authorities
- Works with Finance teams to streamline processes and standards
- Ensure Compliance with statutory fiscal and corporate obligations
- Recommends and maintains internal controls
- Works closely with the Head of Finance to ensure the smooth running on the Finance function
- Qualified accountant
- Excellent, management and communication skills
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Insight of project management will be considered an asset