26 days ago
31 May 00:00
A supplier of new and used vans, trucks, special purpose vehicles, cars, warehouse equipment and industrial machinery is currently looking for a Financial Controller to join its team, some benefits being offered include:
- Mobile allowance
- Health insurance
- Discretionary Bonus
- You will be responsible in ensuring that accounting, budgeting and financial reporting policies, procedures and systems satisfy the needs of the Company, external auditors and government agencies.
- Ensure the delivery of integrity, timeliness and accuracy in controls and reports, with a priority on providing meaningful information that contributes to management decision making;
- Interpret monthly financial statements, predicting short- and long-term capital requirements, negotiating loans with banks, compiling feasibility studies, internal controls and measuring company's performance against financial plans.
- Develop key performance indicators and financial metrics to manage the business better, to reflect and support the current scale and future growth of the company, as well as supplementing highly effective budgeting and strategic planning process;
- Monitor the Company's financial performance and provide financial reports, cash flow management, and debt collection and creditor payments.
- Responsible for internal control and financial analysis and reporting including monthly, quarterly and year-end statement; tax-compliance reporting;
- Plan, supervise and ensure that auditing of various companies takes place.
- Manage corporate financing, project evaluation, investments, acquisitions, foreign investment and special projects.
- Assist in tendering evaluations, planning, budgeting and financial schedules.
- E.U. / National Grants that our business may benefit from.
- IT system updating and continuous improvement.
- Other general duties that may be required by the directors.
Skills and experience:
- ACCA certification or equivalent
- Proven experience in finance management
- Good communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills
- Sound knowledge of accounting fundamentals
- Auditing experience
- Compliance oriented
- Proficiency in accounting software
- Analytical skills
- Self-starter and proactive approach who can work independently