5 months ago
08 Dec 00:00
A brand offering insurance services is currently looking for a financial Controller to join its finance team.
- Monitoring of the unit margin and explain variances
- Answer ad-hoc questions by the Management.
- Monitoring and analysis of production and portfolio margin.
- Ensure that the correct information has been provided by the country
- Calculate and analyse the commission, production margin for the perimeter of countries
- Ensure that the forecasting tool has been updated with new products and the correct information is uploaded in the group’s consolidation reporting software.
- Analysis of the Insurance Services margin.
- Assist in the Consolidation and Reporting
- Preparation and follow up of insurance business plans, forecasts, budgets and midterm plans for projects as assigned.
- Participate in the Local Insurance Committees and work side by side with the Marketing executive
- Assist in preparation of Board and Committee papers.
- Other ad-hoc tasks
Skills and Experience
- Be motivated to learn
- The ideal candidate must be in the final stages of their ACCA
- Be deadline oriented and able to work under pressure with minimal supervision
- Be Microsoft office proficient