over 1 year ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
We offer meaningful employment in an inspiring and ethical organisational cultureorganisation. In this role, the Financial Controller will be key in the executive managementteam and support the Board with financial insight for sound decision-taking.
We see the main responsibilities being the following. We are looking for someone who willtake ownership of the role and being a pro-active driver can stretch the responsibilities.
- Managing efficiently the day-to-day record keeping and financial transactions of theorganisation
- Preparing and maintaining a fixed asset register
- Preparing and analysing timely financial statements
- Assisting Management and ensuring that the relevant financial information iscommunicated effectively
- Supporting management business plan projections
- Investigating variances against budgets and providing variance analysis
- Assisting with the annual year-end audit and ensuring compliance with statutoryauthority
- Preparing/supervising payroll
If you are a Financial Controller who seeks purpose and fulfillment get in touch with us.
- A recognised professional qualification with a thorough practical understanding ofmanagement accounting principles and techniques (ACCA certification is consideredan asset)
- Solid knowledge of financial and accounting regulations and procedures
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience
- Confident communicator (Maltese and English) with a wide range of people at alllevels
- Able to support and guide on complex financial matters as well as general support onbudgeting
- Able to provide accurate and timely information to a high standard
- Excellent organizational, analytical and numerical skills
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data
- Able to work effectively, keeping to deadlines with minimal managementguidance/supervision
We have indicated that 3 years’ experience is key. We are open to individuals who can topup potentially less experience than our ideal ‘3 years’ with personality, strong character, trustworthiness, motivation and inspiration.