over 1 year ago
27 Jun 00:00
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
A well established company is seeking to employ a Financial Analyst to join a local entity to join its Financial Analysis team in Malta. The selected candidate will be responsible for analysing information related to suspicious transactions and activities which could be linked to money laundering and financial terrorism.
Further responsibilities include:
- Carrying out detailed research on suspicious transaction reports and identify trends and patterns of suspicious transactions
- Compiling reports and liaise with other regulatory bodies both local and foreign
- Gathering information to identify any money laundering or financing of terrorism transactions
Further qualifications include:
- Academic background in Banking and Finance, Criminology, Law, Economics or other related background with minimum Level 6 by NQF, any additional qualifications will be considered an asset.
- Knowledge of local and EU legislation that govern financial and ancillary services.
- Familiarity with the operations of the financial services sector will be considered an asset.
- Applicants must possess good analytical skills
- Be highly proficient in the use of office automation tools and must have proven experience in conducting research online and demonstrate good organisational skills.
- Fluency in both Maltese and English is required.