over 1 year ago
09 Mar 00:00
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Our Client delivers profitable clean energy projects into global emerging markets that provide sustainable benefits to people and the environment.
The Financial Accountant will support the finance team with the following responsibilities:
- MS Dynamic NAV maintenance for funds and corporate entities
- System reports development
- Ensure Data is posted to the system on time
- Support Fund Controllers in reporting, Audit and tax compliance
- Support Finance Manager in reporting, Audit and tax compliance
- Support COO on Group wide compliance and compiling reports
- Operate bank accounts
- Ensure board meetings, AGMs and regulatory filings are made on time
- Adhoc tasks as assigned by COO
Experience and Qualifications:
- Qualified Accountant with 4/5 years of relevant experience (Audit, Accounting, Corporate Admin)