€34,000 - €40,000
5 days ago
- Holiday allowance
- Private Health Insurance
- Good work life balance
- (International) Career opportunities
- BBQ’s, sport events and other social activities.
- Client communication on a daily basis and handling various requests in a timely manner.
- Liaising with the clients’ auditors and the production of financial statements for companies.
- Provide client bookkeeping and accounting services to an allocated client portfolio of local and overseas clients operating within the gaming industry;
- Preparation of management accounts for MGA licensed entities;
- Preparation and filing of both periodic VAT returns and company income tax returns.
- Preparation of Financial Statements under IFRS/GAPSME.
- Recording all time spent on client matters.
- Ensuring that statutory deadlines are met.
- An accountancy qualification or in the final stages of obtaining an ACCA qualification or equivalent.
- To be computer literate with an advanced command in MS Office applications.
- Knowledge of use of Xero accounting software will be considered an asset.
- A minimum of 2 years’ work experience, preferably within a Corporate Service Provider.
- To be self-motivated and able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience with gaming and gaming-related industries will be considered an asset.
- Fluent in English (both orally and in writing).
- Personal credibility, integrity and high moral standards.
- To be result oriented, responsible, highly meticulous and detail-oriented.