about 2 months ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Reporting to the Finance Manager you will be responsible for:
- Assist in Bank Reconciliations and PSP Reconciliations
- Weekly payments on internet banking platform.
- Preparing accurate accounts up to trial balance (posting of invoices, payments, accruals,
- prepayments, depreciation and amortisation)
- Allocating customer receipts and supplier payments.
- Supplier statements reconciliations.
- Perform Intercompany Reconciliations and monthly Intercompany Recharges
- Liaising with external auditors
- Performing Ad-hoc tasks are requested by Management.
- Preparing VAT and IPT returns
Skills and Experience
- The selected candidate must have passed ACCA F1,F2 and, F3 and working towards
- achieving the ACCA qualification.
- Must be fluent in both Maltese and English
- Be conversant in Microsoft office (especially Microsoft Excel)
- Able to work on own initiative
- Willingness to take on additional responsibilities and grown within the company
- Good analytical skills
- Previous experience in a similar role is advantageous.