8 months ago
13 Jan 00:00
Sparkasse Bank Malta plc
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Sparkasse Bank Malta plc is a licensed Credit Institution which provides Private Banking, Investment Services and Custody/Depository services.
Our team is formed of young, dynamic professionals who are part of an environment which promotes team spirit and rewards competence.
As a result of our continuous growth, a vacancy has arisen for a Finance Officer. The successful candidate will be performing day to day finance operations and will be working in a team within the Finance Department.
- Reconciliations of Nostros/Visas/Counterparty Balances
- Fixed Asset Register
- Credit Control
- Double entry bookings as required
- Currency Hedging
- Ad-hoc payments to CFR, VAT and other regulatory third parties
- Execute Treasury deals
- Support to the team in other work such as, but not limited to, audit, annual reports, etc.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Tertiary Education/ACCA student
- Preferably 1-2 years relevant experience
- Good Microsoft Excel knowledge
- Good organizational skills
- Capable of building productive relationships with colleagues
- Hands on with can do attitude
- Analytical skills, with attention to detail
- Good command of English, both oral and written
Extensive training will be provided
An attractive remuneration package is offered to the right candidate.