10 months ago
01 Oct 00:00
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Reporting to the Senior Finance Manager, the selected candidate will form part of the business facing team who are responsible for the financial reporting of products within the international corporate lending business including new products and strategies.
Duties and responsibilities
- Assisting with the preparation of daily and monthly management reporting
- Understanding transactions executed, market developments and new business activity
- Reviewing general ledger transactions related to daily activity and trading of financial instruments for a large portfolio of senior secured loans, revolving credit facilities and other new products
- Assisting with the preparation of comprehensive analysis on movements in securities and detailed analytical review of Income Statement and Balance Sheet captions, for each reporting period
- Assisting with the drafting of interim and annual financial statements pursuant to International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and Group accounting policies
- Performing periodic review of loan accounting system data integrity
Required knowledge, skills and experience
- A qualified accountant and warrant holder
- Good understanding of financial products and knowledge of IFRS 9