7 months ago
01 Jan 00:00
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
As a Junior Accountant in our Finance Department, you will work within our International Finance Team from Malta working on various internal accounting needs for our office in Luxembourg. The candidate will report directly to the Manager in Luxembourg and have the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for monthly closing of the Luxembourg entities (bookkeeping, accruals, deferred charges);
- Preparation of the Financial Statements (Annual Accounts);
- Preparation of the annual Tax Returns;
- Provide support on VAT returns, monthly and annually ;
- Any other duties that may be required in the carrying out of the finance funciton.
- You hold a Diploma in Accounting or completed F1-F4 of ACCA;
- You have at least 2years of experience working in a similar role;
- Commitment to quality and ability to work under own initiative; You can overview complex transactions if necessary;
- Able to follow up your tasks;
- Knowledge of SAP will be considered as an asset;
- You are fluent in English, French is considered as an asset;
- You possess team spirit, risk awareness and high integrity when dealing with confidential information.