9 days ago
A well-established entity is currently seeking to recruit a finance executive who will report to the financial controller and will form part of a team.
- Monitoring of bank accounts and posting of bank transactions.
- Monthly bank reconciliations.
- Processing of supplier payments.
- Updating of credit card transactions and payments.
- Inter-company reconciliation.
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly management accounts within established time-frame.
- Preparation of monthly reporting or other analysis.
- Posting of accruals.
- Issuing invoices to clients.
- Preparation of vat returns.
- Assisting in the annual statutory audit.
- Other ad-hoc duties normally performed in an accounts department.
- Recently obtained an accountancy qualification (ACCA or University degree) OR in the final stages of studies.
- Having a minimum of three years’ experience in a similar position will also be considered.
- Experience in the processing of payroll will be considered as an asset.
- ECDL certification will be considered as an asset.
- Good communication skills in both written and spoken English and preferably Maltese.
- Self-motivated and efficient.