11 months ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Air X Charter Limited is a leading Private Jet chartering, boasting a diverse fleet operating on a worldwide level. Air X Charter is an international company, based in Malta, offering exposure to various markets and jurisdictions from around the world.
Due to their dynamic growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen to join their Finance team as a Finance Executive, within the Payables section. The chosen applicant will work closely with the Continuing Airworthiness and Maintenance Department.
- Cost Controlling of maintenance costs as per company set targets
- Checking and Posting of Supplier Invoices.
- Supplier Statement Reconciliation and preparation of Remittance Advises
- Build and Maintain Supplier Relationship with key Aircraft Maintenance Suppliers
- Month end routines
- Purchasing or Material Coordinator Experience within a maintenance facility / aircraft operator or hold a Diploma in Accounting and has worked directly with Aviation suppliers
- Speak and write fluently English as well as have experience with formal business communication.
- Have a good aptitude for working meticulously with good organizational skills as well as have the ability to work on his/her own initiative and have excellent time-management skills.
- Be a good team player and understands the necessity of keeping a dynamic working environment.
Why should you join us?
- A competitive salary package together with other benefits;
- Training and professional development;
- A challenging and dynamic work environment.