6 months ago
29 Oct 00:00
Air X Charter Limited is a leading Private Jet chartering, boasting a diverse fleet operating on a worldwide level. Air X Charter is an international company, based in Malta, offering exposure to various markets and jurisdictions from around the world.
Due to our dynamic growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen to join our Finance team as a Finance Executive, within the Credit Cards section.
- Application of New Credit Cards as approved by company.
- Cancellation of Credit Cards.
- Upload of statements in company software.
- Follow up of Credit Card Receipts with Credit Card Holders.
- Electronic posting of credit card transaction files.
- Controlling of credit card expenditure.
- Month end provisions.
- Any other ad-hoc reporting the company required from time to time.
- Hold a Diploma in Accounting or is in the initial stages of obtaining certification in ACCA.
- Have at least 2 years’ experience in an accounting or credit control position.
- Speak and write fluently English as well as have experience with formal business communication.
- Have a good aptitude for working meticulously with good organizational skills as well as have the ability to work on his/her own initiative and have excellent time-management skills.
- Be a good team player and understands the necessity of keeping a dynamic working environment.
Why should you join us?
- A competitive salary package together with other benefits;
- Training and professional development;
- A challenging and dynamic work environment.