over 1 year ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
A holding company for a large and well- established group of companies is currently looking for a finance executive to support the finance function within the company.
The Finance executive shall be reporting to the finance manager and shall have the following job duties:
- Responsible for day-to-day postings into the accounting system,
- Perform bank, debtors, creditors and other reconciliations,
- Performing month-end procedures including calculations of accruals and prepayments,
- Prepare payments for authorization,
- Filing and organizing company documents in a timely manner.
- A strong Financial and Accountancy background with proven track record of experience in the above duties,
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in Business English.
- A relevant qualification in Accounts or Finance
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of Shire burn accounting package will be given preference for this position.