2 months ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Main responsibilities will be:
- To ensure all regulatory and financial reporting for the Malta entities is completed on a timely basis;
- Managing the Malta finance team and oversight of the Malta office operations
- Participating and presenting financial information in board meetings of the Maltese entities of the Group;
- Overseeing the external audit process;
- Preparing and presenting financial analysis and reporting of results for the Companies;
- Liaising with Group and business stakeholders on accounting/reporting matters;
- Supporting with the implementation of Group projects, including IFRS 17, One General Ledger and Catex
The ideal candidate will be:
- MFSA approved;
- Be a qualified and warranted accountant with experience in a similar role;
- Strong experience and understanding of general insurance business.