€16,000 - €19,000
7 months ago
10 Feb 00:00
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
One of the largest ship registration service providers in Malta who specialise in Malta’s flag registrations of all types of vessels from yachts to cruise liners and all other types of commercial vessels, including vessels under construction, is looking to recruit a Finance Clerk.
Duties to include:
- Organise and prioritise the issuing of bills
- Providing quality service to clients
- Processing and liaising with clients, in invoice related queries
- Efficiently maintaining customer ledgers
- Ensuring deadlines are met
- Assisting with any other office and accounting duties as may be required.
The ideal candidate should be:
- Educated to an A’level standard
- Computer literate with an excellent knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet applications
- Well organised, accurate and able to work under pressure
- Able to communicate confidently and effectively in both Maltese & English
- Able to work well as part of a team
- Previous experience in an administration/secretarial role is considered an asset