3 months ago
Reporting to the Group Finance director you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining regular communication with banks and financial institutions.
- Liaising with Malta Business Registry on an going basis, compiling and submitting the required information in a timely manner.
- Carrying out standard office procedures, including organizing meetings, processing mail and maintaining the filing system.
- Reviewing company information on a regular basis and updating company structure charts/company profile as necessary. Organising corporate information for the Group’s Board.
- Performing other duties that may arise from time to time.
Skills and Experience:
- ‘A’ levels or equivalent and a minimum of one year experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of MS Office applications.
- A professional approach to the job.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, including proficiency in Maltese and English.
- Able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.