about 1 month ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
A well-established bank is currently seeking to recruit a financial analyst who will be reporting to the head of financial planning and analysis.
- Developing, improving, and implementing product level cash flow, risk, return and cost models
- Analysing risk/return characteristics of various scenarios, strategic initiatives, and transactions
- Maintaining and operating the Group’s overall Financial model and participating in the preparation of the Group’s annual financial planning cycles
- Analysing current and past trends in key performance indicators and explaining the causes of unexpected variances
- Contributing to presentations for use by senior management and regulators
- Assisting with regulatory submissions in relation to the financial plans
- A University degree in Business, Finance, or a quantitative field
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar or related role
- Advanced MS Excel and quantitative skills are essential
- Knowledge of programming languages is considered an asset
- Proficiency in other MS Office applications, in particular MS PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English