about 1 month ago
A brand specializing in Corporate, Trusts and Fund Administration is currently looking for a Fiduciary and Corporate Services Senior Executive to join their team.
- Being the point of contact for clients and answering their queries.
- Preparation of documents in relation to transactions.
- Maintaining records which include due diligence while also maintaining physical records.
- Attending and preparing for board meetings.
- Project management of statutory filings while also liaising with authorities.
- Carry out any other tasks deemed necessary by management.
- Possess a degree level of education or higher.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience within a local similar role.
- Proficiency in IT and knowledge of MS Office.
- Proficiency in the English language both verbally and written.
- Ability to meet deadlines and form client relationships.