€20,000 - €24,000
about 1 month ago
- Perform all aspects of company and trust administration
- Assist in company formations and take-ons, including adhering to client on-boarding procedures
- Prepare documents in relation to transactions, including minutes and resolutions
- Prepare payment instructions
- Attend to preparation and filing of statutory forms
- Maintain company and trust records, including due diligence
- Ensure files are maintained in a correct manner
- Liaison with clients and third-party service providers.
Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, a ‘can-do’ attitude, and the ability to establish positive relationships with clients and work colleagues
- Proficiency in the use of I.T.