about 2 months ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
- Assist clients seeking to obtain residency or citizenship under one of the current schemes available.
- Support clients with annual obligations to maintain their residency status in Malta.
- Respond to clients’ queries in a timely, personalised, and seamless manner.
- Be able to communicate with management at all levels across the Group and communicate effectively with the competent authorities.
- Assist with formulating and implementing the unit’s business development initiatives.
Skills and Experience
- The ideal candidate must possess exceptional written and oral English communication skills.
- Good knowledge of office software applications.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative, pre-empt requirements and deliver tasks with high attention to detail.
- Pleasant personality and a can-do attitude are considered important for this role.
- Although not a must, having a Bachelor’s degree would be considered an asset.
- Able to communicate in different languages is considered an asset.