11 months ago
23 Sep 00:00
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
- Assisting the Quality Assurance Manager in verifying the accuracy and integrity of statutory reporting data;
- Ensuring that any new regulations, updates and/or interpretations to existing reporting requirements are adhered to in order to comply with all the reporting requirements;
- Assisting the Quality Assurance Manager in conducting walkthroughs and performing control testing;
- Providing support to the Implementation Driver, including preparatory work and documentation;
- Participating actively in the tasks required to implement new/changes to regulations and other updates;
- Providing support in documenting the various procedures used for statutory purposes to populate and submit the regulatory returns and build ad hoc reports as required;
- Providing ad hoc reports, both internally and externally, in a timely and accurate manner, including support for replies to the regulators.
- Possess an MQF Level 6 Degree in Accounting or other related subject;
- Possess a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Banking or Financial Services environment.
*Dear Candidate, kindly note that this role is not managed by Castille. BOV, in this case, is responsible to manage the application process. In case of any difficulties, feel free to contact email@example.com, and we will direct your query to the relevant contact at BOV.