22 days ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
A well-established organisation is currently seeking to recruit a personal assistant who shall be assisting the Chief Executive Officer.
- Organise and manage the CEO's calendar and ensure the smooth running of meetings and activities
- Manage communication to/from CEO Office
- To prepare documents before and after meetings
- Follow up on action points and deliverables as instructed
- Organise events
- Performing other duties as may be required from time to time
- Diploma level of education
- Capable of delivering accurate work under pressure, prioritising tasks and working on own initiative
- Excellent communication and client-facing skills
- Fluency in spoken Maltese and English is a must
- Previous experience in a similar role is a must