over 2 years ago
12 Nov 00:00
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
The Executive Assistant is responsible for ensuring the smooth running of day-to-day demands and activities by supporting the CEO and office management.
- Managing extremely active professional and personal calendars; booking appointments; preparing confidential correspondence.
- Plans, coordinates, and ensures that the CEO's schedule is adhered to.
- Communicates directly with—and on behalf of—the President, as well as with a wide variety of high-level industry and professional contacts.
- Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the President including those of a sensitive or confidential nature.
- Demonstrates good judgment about what to handle independently and when to ask for input / direction.
- Works closely with the other Executive Assistants, ensuring alignment between executives on scheduling and other projects.
- Assist all Malta staff with ad hoc administrative needs, including coordinating travel, errands, etc.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs with great judgment, handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Coordination cross-department projects with business understanding.Coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements, professional and personally.
- Office and Facilities Management. Liaison for all third party vendors, ie: cleaning service, office repairs, courier service, etc.
- Assist finance department to reconcile and submit monthly invoices.
- Willingness and interest in learning the industry and competitors.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of experience in supporting VP level executives.
- University degree preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Exceptional organization skills.
- Computer Skills: Outlook Calendar, mid-level knowledge with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel). Knowledge of Prezi presentation software is a bonus.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work extremely effective independently.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple time-sensitive priorities in an extremely fast paced environment simultaneously.
- A willingness to be a highly-resourceful team-player and possess “can-do” attitude.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion.