12 months ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Then is the right opportunity for you!
Betsson Group have an exciting opening for a European Sports Trader.
This is a rare chance to break into one of the most exciting industries there is.
Trading on multiple sporting events, assessing risk, calculating margin, creation and settlement of events, supporting in developing tools, report any errors and much more!
Last but not least, this role sits in sunny Malta… the Global hub for the betting industry.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR ME?
The role sits within sportsbook in a team of around 7 traders responsible for the volleyball, handball and eSports product. As an European Sports Trader you will be responsible for trading live volleyball, beach volleyball, handball and eSports matches.
YOU ARE GOOD AT:
• Good understanding of sportsbook product, excellent knowledge of handball, volleyball, eSports and a passion for sport in general.
• The role requires work during unsociable hours with the flexibility to work at any time including evenings, nights, weekends and public holidays.
• Comprehension of sports odds.
• Good mathematical ability including the understanding of statistics and probabilities.
• Computer skills including familiarity with Microsoft Office.
• Be able to think quickly and work under pressure with minimal supervision.
• Excellent communication, organisational, teamwork and interpersonal skills.
• Fluency in English.
• Minimum 2 years of experience as a sports trader.