over 1 year ago
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
Established firm in Tech based in Malta is currently looking for Enterprises Services Manager.
- Responsible for the compilation of work plans, and capital/recurrent budgets of the team and co-ordinate all efforts of all the related projects.
- Preparing documentation for high level Business Customers and actively administer the team cost center, by carrying out accounting function duties.
- Be directly responsible for all sales targets for the Enterprise Services team
- Enhancing organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Liaising in the planning, managerial and administrative procedures and processes of the team and ensure that such plans can be met within the time frame and allocated budget.
- Regularly attending meetings within and outside the company. Liaise with local and foreign consultants and / or suppliers and customers on company related matters.
- Diploma or degree in Sales or Marketing
- Have a number of years’ experience working in the /IT Industry with sound technical knowledge.
- Have experience dealing with various hardware suppliers and be willing to grasp a broad range of products.
- Have experience in leading a sales team.
- Excellent English verbal & written communication skills
- Possess solid customer facing skills coupled with a strong sales drive
- Present a professional corporate image.
- This role might require travel outside of Malta to carry out meetings, attend conferences, training and deal with foreign customers and suppliers.