about 1 year ago
06 Apr 00:00
Unfortunately this job has now expired. However you can view all of our Live jobs here.
A leader in Financial Services Consulting & BPO, Collection, Debt Repayment and SaaS applications is looking for an EDI and BI Team Leader to join their team.
The team leader is in charge of overseeing the whole EDI and BI process. His/her role is to ensure that the teams are working effectively. He/she is responsible to maintain high standards within the teams in terms of deliverables, quality, on-time delivery, backlog processing, communication, and ethics.
- Responsible for the day to day operations of the local EDI and BI teams. This includes capacity planning.
- Daily tasks allocation, performance follow-up and coaching.
- Ensures consistency in data, promote processes to ensure data unicity between our BPO teams, client platforms and other databases.
- Responds to data and reporting related queries from internal and external clients.
- Ensures that the team documents projects and updates the knowledge base system.
- Split of time on development and administrative tasks such as producing metrics reports.
- Be able to manage escalations whether it is technical (e.g. quality) or non-technical escalations (e.g. people issues).
- Participates in the coordination of tasks and projects to improve/develop the current/new processes.
- Be commendable, lead-by example and ensure a positive attitude in the team.
- Promotes and ensures good relationship with other departments, local and foreign.
- Produces reports on the determined frequency to be in alignment with stakeholder needs and requirements.
- Communicates backlog to stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Manages escalations effectively.
- Proactively identifies risks, takes measures to mitigate risks, and maintains the risk-action log.
- Ensures that the disaster recovery plan is always up-to-date and that it can be activated at any time.
- Reviews and updates contingency plans to ensure that the EDI and BI processes are impacted to a minimum if not at all.
- Encourages innovation while maintaining high quality standards as defined by management.
- Recruits, integrates, trains and coaches newcomers.
- Communicates in a diplomatic way.
- Promotes corporate culture and values through active participation in the corporate initiatives.
- Encourages team spirit and team bonding.
- Conducts monthly 1-to-1s with team members to provide constructive feedback.
- Ensures that SLAs sand KPIs are met and same are reviewed for continuous process improvement.
- Presents metrics dashboards and team updates to management as and when required.
- Additional responsibilities related to the function as and when required.
Required Qualifications & Competencies:
- Minimum of 8 years of previous experience in software development, data integration, data management, business intelligence, data analytics or any other related fields.
- At least 3 years of previous experience in leading and managing people.
- Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering (or other related degree in IT).
- Experience in project planning and resource allocation.
- Experience in people and team management, and stakeholder management.
- Fluency in both English and French.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office tools such as MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint.
- An analytical mind-set with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good customer facing and presentation skills.
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills with people from all levels and from different cultural backgrounds.
- Positive and can-do attitude
- Organised, efficient, patient, highly autonomous and proactive.
- Ability to work under pressure, within tight deadlines, to multi-task and prioritize and to adhere to strict guidelines/instructions.
Interested candidates are invited to apply directly on the Castille Website or/and contact Deeya for more details.