24 days ago
06 Jun 00:00
Castille's client is looking to recruit a new member for the Dynamics CRM Function core team for customer delivery of Microsoft Dynamics 365 centered solutions. You will be involved in the business processes and solution design.
- Business travel allowances
- Medical insurance for you and your family
- Configuring and customising the implementation of Dynamics CRM solutions working with both onshore and offshore development teams.
- Advising, implementing and supporting services for executing and maintaining Microsoft Dynamics 365 projects
- Organising, managing and recording workshops, meetings and requirements sessions with the client representatives and others involved
- Working closely with other members of the team and the solution architect making sure that the CRM solution continues to meet client’s requirements
- Delivering all consultancy and configuration work according to project methodology
- A university degree within a computing or business discipline
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Certifications (2016, D365) are desirable
- Strong functional knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Dynamics CRM covering a wide spectrum of industries and sectors
- Minimum 2 years experience in CRM configuration, standard workflows, dashboards, forms, views and standard reports development is a must
- Working knowledge of the Power Platform (Power Apps, Flow, Power BI)
- Strong understanding of Dynamics 365 Common Data Model and Common Data Model including the customisations and development of Business Data Models for different solutions
- Experience in a delivery-orientated IT environment using waterfall, agile and Devops methodologies
- Confident with Business Requirement Analysis
- Project documentation experience with offshore teams and experience in supporting pre-sales activities is an advantage
- Business process mapping, modelling and documentation knowledge
The position may require business travel.