Competitive daily rate
3 months ago
30 Jun 00:00
Castille Labs is looking for Senior .Net Developers in Malta or ready to relocate from EU, who thrive for a new challenge. The selected candidate will undertake duties in relation to systems analysis and software development by delivering innovative software solutions in an agile environment to fulfil the company vision.
We are looking for engineers who will have to ensure the delivery of quality software solutions via development, testing or support activities.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Implementation of efficient and performance backend code.
- Cooperate with the multiple teams in implementing new functionality.
- Ability to look at a problem and come up with practical solutions.
- Write clear and precise technical documentation.
- Testing / Quality Assurance.
- Assist in Incident Resolution (for example bug fixes, data patches).
- Providing technical support/training to internal and external users if required.
- Candidates must possess an EU citizenship.
- A B.Sc. degree in IT, Computer Science, or related computing degree, or in the process of completing such qualification.
- At least four (4) years’ working experience in software development.
- Microsoft .NET (ASP.NET/MVC5/Web API 2.0).
- HTML 5, CSS3, JQuery and Bootstrap.
- Knowledge of ANSI SQL / Informix 4GL / MS SharePoint would be a plus.
- Knowledge of C#, Entity, MVC.NET, Web Services and API integration, MS SQL or T-SQL.